Salam sister how are u doing? ya ibada? I sent u Dm and u said i shuld forward it to your email. there is a story i would like to share and the story is very strange but wallahi it is true. Well the issue is that i have a best friend who is morethan a friend to me but a true and dedicated sister we share so many things bata boye min kome nima haka thats why i decided to share her story to OD may be zamu samu solution. ita friend din tawa tana yawan yin mafarkin wani guy ne that always comes to her dream har yce mata yana sonta and idan yazo su na fira sosai,he told her sunan shi tahir. At first da ta fadamin ban yadda ba nd i told her may be aljani ne but she told me idan aljani ne zae nemi yayi sex da ita but tahir has never attempt to touch her sai ma ita ce take holding hand dinshi or put her head on his shoulder cux shes kind of craving for him. She describe the guy she call tahir as fari dogo,with dark hair and gray eyes. The problem is that the situation is getting worst wallahi kullum kuka take cux son shi na wahalan da ita to the extent that idan tayi 2 dayz bai zo mata a dream ba she cant eat nor sleep and atimes he even wake her for fajr prayer. I asked her ta tambye shi waye shi? And when she did that he told her shi bawan Allah ne and she asked him yaushe zai bayyana gareta in reality? Sai yace mata saurin me take? gashi yanzu bata son kowa sai shi duk wanda yace yana sonta bata son shi sai tahir mutumin she is not even sure mutum ne ko aljani. Yesterday she called me tana ta kuka she said zarah hauka nake ko? ina son mutumin da am not sure mutum ne ko aljani i told her to keep praying na kwantar mata da hamkali. In the mid night after i finished my tahajjud god knows na mata addua concerning tahir issue then i sleep. You know what? I saw tahir in my dreams too and exactly the way she describe him i told him mesa yake wahalar da ita? If he love her why wont he show himself? Amma bai ce min kome ba har na farka bacci. i told her about my dream and she said she still have hop that he will come for her wallahi yanzu kamar tayi hauka she hardly focus on her studies.
Some of the Open Diaries Team of Experts in the field of Psychology, medicine, islamic studies deliberated on the issue and identified it as:
1. Jinn Ashiq
3. Pschological issue
4. The Subconscious mind
So what next?
We really have no way of determining if the story is true or not. However, assuming it is true, I believe it is a civilized Jinnul Ashiq.
I was sent a message recently on signs and how to treat these jinns(will attach it in shaa Allah).
So my suggestion will be for the friend (if she really cares for and is concerned about her friend’s condition) to preach to her gradually about the ills of thinking about and being in love with this so called Tahir.
There are also several possibilities. It could be that the girl concerned is negligent religiously. E. G. She doesn’t perform ablution b4 going to sleep(very important). Pray well, dress well, behave well etc.
That concerned friend should advice her to improve her salah, make sure she prays well before sleeping and should under no condition refuse to perform ablution before sleeping. Even when on her period.
A lot of girls have this misconception that you cannot (or don’t need to) perform ablution when you are off. Please lets help ourselves and stop this.
Finally, if push comes to shove, (seems like it already) the friend should inform the girls parents so that appropriate action can be taken.
“A’shiq Jinn” is a Jinn that’s settled in the body and exploits the victim in a lewd and offensive manner. This is a form of oppression which should be eliminated by using methods of Ruqya prescribed in the Shariah.
There are many different types of JINN ASHIQ in terms of character, look, strength etc. There are some who possess a person and feel the emotions us humans feel towards someone such as love, care and the need to protect towards the victim they possess. Some on the other hand show more sinister type of emotions such as possessiveness and “enjoy” the body as though they own it by causing pain and many complex physical and psychological problems. Either way, jinn ashiq can cause the victim immense difficulties and complications in their lives, relationships and their physical and mental well being.
People could be afflicted with these types of jinns for various reasons.
1) BEING CLOSE TO ALLAH AZZA WAJAAL BY RECITING THE QUR’AN EVERYDAY, DOING GOOD DEEDS OFTEN, FASTING, KEEPING THE TOUNGE MOIST WITH REMEMBERANCE OF ALLAH, TAWBA etc.
2) RUQYAH (ADHERING TO THE PROGRAM GIVEN BY THE RAQI AND BEING CONSISTENT UPON IT)
3) FINDING WHAT THE JINN DISLIKES AND IT’S WEAKNESSES
4) KEEPING THE HOME CLEAN AND SPRAYING IT WITH RUQYAH WATER, PLAYING THE QUR’AN, GETTING RID OF ANYTHING THAT’S FORBIDDEN SUCH AS HANGING PICTURES, STATUES AND IMAGES, NOT PLAYING MUSIC OR WATCHING INDECENCY ON THE TV etc.
5) USING BLACK SEED OIL, OLIVE OIL, RUQYAH WATER, DETOX etc
6) HAVING HIJAMA DONE REGULARLY, DRINKING ZAMZAM WATER, EATING DATES
7) FOR MARRIED COUPLE THE HUSBAND/WIFE IS KEY TO THE TRATMENT PROGRAM (in pleasing eachother, showing more love and affection, trying not to be angry with each other and making sure there’s more harmony in the home)
8) MORE HUGS AND KISSES TO CHILDREN/FAMILY WHICH IS DISLIKED BY ASHIQ JINN
9) BURNING BLACK SEEDS AND FRANKINSENCE OVER A COAL TO THE PRIVATE PART BY STANDING OVER THE SMOKE.(depeingind on the type of jinn and this is where profiling the jinn becomes important to know the likes and dislikes of the particular jinn)
10) USING BLACK MUSK (the above criteria applies)
11) USING HING OIL
12) FRANKINSENCE OIL
13) FINDING THE LOCALITY OF THE JINN IN THE BODY AND TREATING IT ACCRODINGLY
14) APPLYING QUR’AN SOUND IN THE AREA
15) ORGASIMS/ CLIMAX (ashiqs hate this)
16) NOT PAYING TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO THEM (eg. they can play with showing the individual dreams dreams which should be ignored which they dislike)
17) NOT BEING DEPRESSED AND MAKING MORE EFFORT TO GET ON WITH ONE’S LIFE AND KEEP BUSY
18) NOT LOOKING AT ONESELF ADMIRINGLY AND ALWAYS MAKING DU’A WHEN LOOKING IN THE MIRROR, SAYING ‘BISMILLAH’ BEFORE TAKING CLOTHES OFF.
19) IF THE INDIVIDUAL FINDS THEMSELVES LOOKING IN THE MIRROR TOO MUCH, THEY SHOULD SPRAY THE MIRROR WITH RUQYAH WATER OR COVER THE MIRROR
LAST BUT BY NO MEANS LEAST, *DU’A*! THIS IS IN FACT THE GREATEST WEAPON THE SLAVE HAVE. TO SPEND AT LEAST AN HOUR DEDICATING THEIR TIME TO MAKE DU’A, TO STRETCH THEIR HANDS TO THE LORD OF THE WORLDS AND SUPPLICATE FOR ALLAH TO REMOVE THEIR AFFLICTION, TO FORGIVE THEM AND GRANT THEM PATIENCE.
Culled: Alrukya healing
What could this mean?
Whatever this could mean.. First thing to do is discourage her about whatever she feels or thinks about this her soo called farin Tahir
I also feel she should seek a holistic approach to treatment, she needs help psychologically and spiritually. The issue with her seeking help though is she wouldn’t agree and do that until she believes she has an issue which from the story it doesn’t seem she has identified it as an issue. It’s now left for her friend and family to help in pointing it out to her that it’s a problem and she needs help cos she might be sick.
This things are real, It might not be jinn she might be hallucinating but what ever it is she needs help and specialist are available for that. It might become a major issue for her if it’s not handled the right way
they also need help
I think the psychiatrist will help in identifying the root cause if there is any
Open Diaries can also get them an appointment to see a psychiatrist.
MAGANIN JINNUL AASHIQ
1. man zaitun,
2. man habbatu sauda,
4. hiltit zaafaran.
5. Man habba 100 gram.
6. Almisk 20 gram.
Zaafaran 20 gram, sai ahada ayi rukha aciki arika shafawa alokacin kwanciya saada mutum yake dadama insha Allah zai daina yawan mafarki na saduwa ko kuma qaryar soyayya a mafarki.
They come in various form, either sexually attracted or emotionally, because he didnt request for sex doesnt mean hes not one, he is
Let her do this she would not dream of him again, if she does they will come in different form maybe worst form let her do this for two weeks and see if zaizo mata
She should get habbatulsauda seeds she should do steaming meaning (tsuguno)and then be recitie ayatul kursiyyu in the habbatus sauda ta tofa ayatul ruqyah tashafa ajikinta if going to bed
Her friend needs to take a bold step in talking to her parents about this issue.
Also Ayatul kursiyyu is a very strong weapon, since the shaytaan himself told us about its effects on the shayaateen and Rasulillah SAW said he was compulsive liar yet in that aspect he has said the truth.
Some of the Open Diaries Team of Experts in the field of Psychology, medicine, islamic studies that deliberated on this issue are:
Sabeer Muhummad Iya
Fatima Fouad Hashim
Photo credit: Google